The O’Brien 2000 series allows for access to tough to reach locations. Specifically designed for use on residential and commercial jobs, the 2000 series offers a compact design with a powerful engine/pump combination.
As a skid mounted model, the 2010-JK carries its own water supply for ample water flow. This combined with its size make this a perfect unit to slide into the bed of a pick-up truck or back of a van.
• 200 gallon capacity polyethylene water tank
• Oversized high torque electric motor
• Positive forward/reverse switch
• 10 GPM @ 2,500 psi
• Twin cylinder/20 hp electric start gasoline engine with charging system
• 300’ x 1/2” high impact thermoplastic sewer hose
• 420’ x 1/2" hose reel capacity
• Easy to clean (leaves no bacteria causing residue)
• Maintains stiffness and is abrasion resistant
• 1/2” Penetrator nozzle
• 1/2” Flusher nozzle
• PVC tank drain valve with strainer
• Air purge system
• 20’ contrasting color leader hose
© Copyright 2019 Hi-Vac Corporation. All Rights Reserved.